P700 Watch "Rollover Pioneer takeover 16" on YouTube

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
My wife is the main reason for the PS, it makes slow to no movement turning effortless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Oh trust me we've already discussed it. She doesn't drive much unless we are backroading around the house. The first time she drove she mentioned it was hard to turn. Perfect opportunity right? So of course I say welllll, it just so happens they make a power steering add-on for it. Her exact words "How much does THAT cost?" Lol. I also make sure to mention it anytime I hit a hard bump and it rips the steering wheel out of my hand!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh trust me we've already discussed it. She doesn't drive much unless we are backroading around the house. The first time she drove she mentioned it was hard to turn. Perfect opportunity right? So of course I say welllll, it just so happens they make a power steering add-on for it. Her exact words "How much does THAT cost?" Lol. I also make sure to mention it anytime I hit a hard bump and it rips the steering wheel out of my hand!
Rips the steering wheel out of your hand, that's all she needs to hear. Work the safety angle on any mod you might want to add, all in the name of safety. Lol

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I'm trying to hold off until the 1st of the year on big accessories Lol. My wife has been pretty understanding so far but there is only so many times I can say "but honey we REALLY need this"! Haha. She lets me do whatever I want but I'll feel guilty if I don't give it a little more time.
my wife uses our pioneer around the yard a lot, I just let her convince herself that we needed it.

Reactions: Tramguage1
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Put a really big bandage around your head in next time you get home from riding without her and tell her you spent $ 1,000.00 at the emergency room. HA!

Reactions: Tramguage1
H

hydrantman

I know the felling did the same thing in my 700 with my wife caused by the same results no power steering the rut grabbed the steering wheel. I have since added Power Steering it's worth every penny.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!