Lifetime-Trailmaps

Lifetime-Trailmaps

Mar 27, 2018
Dalton, GA
www.lifetimetrailmaps.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand
WHAT IF ? JUST WHAT IF ?

What if I told you that we just added a limited quantity of IP-67 Waterproof 8" Samsung Galaxy Tab ACTIVE's to our site? What if I also told you that they will be gone by this time tomorrow? NOTE: They will not start shipping until next Friday.

Click here to order ----> 8" Waterproof Samsung Galaxy w/ Digital Lifetime Trail Maps

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar406
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
WTH!!!!!!!!! Damn a week to late!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's cool! Just busting on ya. I have a case waiting for my new tablet. Looking forward to getting it, and learning how to use it.
We have a 1000 mile one way trip to the [HASHTAG]#Takeover[/HASHTAG]. So I'll have a little time to work with it.

Reactions: Lifetime-Trailmaps
J

JTW

Well hell.. I’ve got more than that in mine by the time i add the case, programming and initial cost!

Jump on this guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lifetime-Trailmaps
Tmitch09

Tmitch09

Jan 18, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I want one how do I get it

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Wish i could buy one I would in a heartbeat!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just a heads up, if you wear polarized sunglasses or the newer prism sunglasses you can't hardly see the screen on the tablet. It looks like the screen is off depending on the light. It's like that with most tablets though not just samsung

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oakley turbine rotor polarized prizm lenses. I tried the outdoor mode and I can barely see the screen. It's not too big of a deal for me I don't watch the gps when I'm driving anyways mostly when I come to a stop or a fork on the trail.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just a heads up, if you wear polarized sunglasses or the newer prism sunglasses you can't hardly see the screen on the tablet. It looks like the screen is off depending on the light. It's like that with most tablets though not just samsung

It will depend on the polarization of the tablet screen, sunglasses are SUPPOSED to be polarized in a vertical direction so as to reduce glare off horizontal surfaces. I have a screen protector I replaced on my iPhone that was manufactured 90 degrees out and I had to ask for a replacement because I couldn't see the screen anymore wearing my sunglasses.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The maui Jim’s usually have a lot higher polarizing than the others. I know my brother is a pilot and can only wear certain glasses so he can see the screens and guages. Oakley’s are ok Maui Jim’s are not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk