Welcome Ghost Rocks Offroad as a new club vendor!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Lets welcome Ghost Rocks Offroad as a new club vendor for 2024.

Ghost Rocks Offroad specializes in custom mirror and light brackets for the Pioneer 1000 SxS.

So, what's different about these brackets???
They are designed specifically to function with a full enclosure, allowing you to install mirrors or front light bar/pods.
You can get just the front light bracket or the mirror combo.

Ghost Rocks Offroad has several other products in the works for 2024.

Check them out at Ghost Rocks Off-Road

Rsw600cgtrue
Rsw600cgtruem

GROR

GROR

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 15, 2021
Castle Dale, Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool,
I'm actually looking to fab up a solution to remount my OEM Honda mirrors, after adding Honda soft doors.
I had the Seizmik Embark mirrors on my machine before I installed the soft doors and brackets, I believe they are a similar style to the Honda Mirrors. With the soft doors installed, I couldn't see the passenger side mirror.

Reactions: NewHere2 and ChadD
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thank you for the welcome.

Hi Smitty, I Have mounts in production without the lightbar section. I will let you know when they are finished.

Thanks. But I'm looking for a mount that will allow the mirror to fold in behind the A pillar after I hit trees, I ride the tight woods.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!