P700 What do I need to install turn signals and a horn on a 2015 Pioneer 700-4

M

murrayg

Mar 24, 2016
Manitoba Ca
I bought this Honda 700-4 new in 2016 and the only accessory that I have added is a small rear facing LED light bar. I would like to add a horn and think I could benefit from turn signals/flashers as well. I have looked at many videos on line and am a bit confused as to what I need. I am not sure if there is a connector at the back to allow access to the tail light and brake light wires. Can I buy a wiring harness specifically for the model and year? I might want to add a light bar on the front for use when pushing snow at night.
Suggestions and/or recommendations appreciated.
Thank you
Murray

Reactions: Isaiah
M

murrayg

Mar 24, 2016
Manitoba Ca
Thanks for that video. I had watched it a few times but am still a bit hesitant regarding the rear turn signal wiring. I suppose once I open it up it may become more clear. I am drawing schematics from the video to make it easier to follow when I start. I haven't ordered any of the parts yet. It seems straight forward enough as long as I can go step by step. I assume that this wiring will work for my 2015 700-4 as the wiring must be the same for all years, correct?
Murray

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks for that video. I had watched it a few times but am still a bit hesitant regarding the rear turn signal wiring. I suppose once I open it up it may become more clear. I am drawing schematics from the video to make it easier to follow when I start. I haven't ordered any of the parts yet. It seems straight forward enough as long as I can go step by step. I assume that this wiring will work for my 2015 700-4 as the wiring must be the same for all years, correct?
Murray
I don’t have the answers but they sell a turn signal kit in the store. 😉😎TurnPro Honda Deluxe Signal System Honda Pioneer 700, Pioneer 1000

Reactions: Remington
M

murrayg

Mar 24, 2016
Manitoba Ca
yes I have seen that thanks. I think I will try and copy the system that is shown in the first video. I like the turn signals in the rear tail light assembly instead of as separate lights but it is more complicated. I also like the front park lights. I will try and source those materials. I did not get the link to parts in his video but will search again for that. I appreciate your comments and suggestions.
Take care
Murray

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!