What happened to super swamper?

P

PalmettoFarmer

Aug 3, 2020
Providence, SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a trip planned to Hatfield Mccoy next week and ordered a set of super swamper tsls 3 weeks to a month ago. They are coming to the 4 wheel parts in Charleston, SC. Already ordered satv arms and 15 inch wheels, which came on time. I talked to the Charleston location about the tires today. He said he had several customers that have been waiting on super swamper tires for a few months. Interco won't answer phone calls or emails and all interco tires ship directly from them. I ended up getting a set of km3s, which will be here Monday, but was really looking forward to the tsls. I know the hurricane probably hurt them, but these were ordered before that. Anybody know what's going on?

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had the same problem sold my super swamper boggers to buy a set of tsl and none to be found. finally got a hold of someone at interco they said sxs tires would probably not be produced for a while. truck tires are there main prioritie just bought a set of carnivores to get me through summer.

• Sad
Reactions: CID and Blownzuki

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!