P1000 Wheel spacers help

B

bubba43

Mar 8, 2024
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can someone please tell me if I need to run wheel spacers on rear of a honda poineer 1000 3 when adding new super atv a arms and running 6 inch portals? Will be running same offset rims (4+3) on all 4 corners.

Reactions: ChadD and TxDoc
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can someone please tell me if I need to run wheel spacers on rear of a honda poineer 1000 3 when adding new super atv a arms and running 6 inch portals? Will be running same offset rims (4+3) on all 4 corners.
You don’t need to but ya about 1-1 1/2 inch. I will suggest you get an intro and pictures posted before the cops get here!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Runnin same size wheels all the way around Arms, Portals or not. Yes you do to fix the track. Check out @RB3offroad and they will hook u up proper with a forum discount if your polite.

Also, welcome From Michigan!
Like stated before, better get some pics of your rig up before the cops show up cuz its rule #4 and you’ll be in violation of the Forum penal code!
Oh wait….Iam the cops😂 so they say!
POIDH

B

bubba43

Mar 8, 2024
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Runnin same size wheels all the way around Arms, Portals or not. Yes you do to fix the track. Check out @RB3offroad and they will hook u up proper with a forum discount if your polite.

Also, welcome From Michigan!
Like stated before, better get some pics of your rig up before the cops show up cuz its rule #4 and you’ll be in violation of the Forum penal code!
Oh wait….Iam the cops😂 so they say!
POIDH
I did upload photo

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I did upload photo
Avitar/ background only unfortunately doesn't count in a weird way, cuz most wont know where to look and too much text gobbly gooping it up. Thats why we ask for you to start an intro thread with Photos in the thread, Info about the rig and what you plan on doing to it and about yourself.
Example….

B

bubba43

Mar 8, 2024
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I did upload photo

Avitar/ background only unfortunately doesn't count in a weird way, cuz most wont know where to look and too much text gobbly gooping it up. Thats why we ask for you to start an intro thread with Photos in the thread, Info about the rig and what you plan on doing to it and about yourself.
Example….
I will try when I get more signal. Offshore working at moment

Received 931696934998920

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!