Wheels / Tires for sale

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
SOLD PLEASE DELETE

have used set of (5) STI HD9 single beadlock 14" x 7" with 6-1 Offset plus (5) Maxxis Liberty 30x10x14 Tires I had on my Talon (decided to go to 32"). I want $500 plus shipping for set. Tires have about 400 miles on them from my YXZ & maybe 100 on Talon. None of tires have had plugs or patches. No Lug Nuts come with them. If running on Talon, I suggest you get 1.5" spacers for rear so equal width front & rear (not sure about other Honda's) Tires are 8-ply, fairly light weight, and run full 30".

I know shipping will kill deal so I hope that can sell to someone in Midwest so can meet. I live just outside Omaha, Nebraska in Iowa. I travel to Minneapolis frequently if that helps.

Best contact email [email protected]

IMG 0041 IMG 0042

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!