ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With all the overtime I been putting in, she got a taste of mowing the yard. Took her lil over 5 hours lol. I think she appreciates my lawn care skills a little more now. (I mow it in lol over 2)

Ha, Mine had a similar experience a few weeks ago. She finished about 2 in the afternoon. I ALMOST laughed, but I knew better.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Delton my brother worked there and never looked that dirty when he left work. Now I can tell him I knew he was lying when he said he worked hard.

He wasn't as experienced as D is now was he?

I tell her I roll around on the floor just before clocking out lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Delton my brother worked there and never looked that dirty when he left work. Now I can tell him I knew he was lying when he said he worked hard.
I bet he didn't work in conveyor maintenance either lol. It's rare that I go home with a clean shirt.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You from around here?

Reactions: sharp
Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I bet he didn't work in conveyor maintenance either lol. It's rare that I go home with a clean shirt.

He was a supervisor or line leader or something like that. He took the buy out they did several years ago. Name is Milton Stewart. Lives on Signal Mtn.
My ex brother n law David Boynton (from pikeville) still works there.

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!