Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Honestly I never heard it before when I had one. Can you do a audio or a video of it and post it? It would help a lot

Reactions: J80 and Shawnarm
Shawnarm

Shawnarm

Oct 6, 2018
CANADA
Ownership

1. 500
Where's it coming from?
It sounds like it could be coming from the starter? Still starts great everytime..starter continues to spin whistle for a half a second. It is the orginal battery so I will check that to be sure itis putting out the right voltage.

Reactions: J80 and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It sounds like it could be coming from the starter? Still starts great everytime..starter continues to spin whistle for a half a second. It is the orginal battery so I will check that to be sure itis putting out the right voltage.
If your starter is continuing to spin, the armature inside is most likely getting worn. I wouldnt worry about it till it gets worse

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!