TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well... The Polish AK Racing team wants to be. This is UTV/SxS off-road racing. Unless you speak Polish, you might be puzzled at first , but as SxS enthusiasts, you'll quickly figure out what's going on. Apparent, to me, when you get a bunch of guys riding, and especially racing together, many opinions expressed... And, maybe all set the same time. So no matter the language, you can't understand it anyway .

When I see videos from all over the world, of men and women and their families, off-roading and having fun from the USA to the post-Soviet states, or WHEREVER.... Without government intervention.... We are more alike and can get along just fine, but it seems that isn't allowed.

Enjoy the racing ...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well... The Polish AK Racing team wants to be. This is UTV/SxS off-road racing. Unless you speak Polish, you might be puzzled at first , but as SxS enthusiasts, you'll quickly figure out what's going on. Apparent, to me, when you get a bunch of guys riding, and especially racing together, many opinions expressed... And, maybe all set the same time. So no matter the language, you can't understand it anyway .

When I see videos from all over the world, of men and women and their families, off-roading and having fun from the USA to the post-Soviet states, or WHEREVER.... Without government intervention.... We are more alike and can get along just fine, but it seems that isn't allowed.

Enjoy the racing ...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
So true! Why don't we ship all the political leaders of the word to an isolated island with seeds and hand tools! HA!

Reactions: TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!