P1000 Wifes Mini Van

i82hotdogz

i82hotdogz

Apr 9, 2016
Melbourne FL
Just starting out with our three day old P100-5. Mainly my wifes bike to haul the kids around and make it through the tuff spots she can't get around. So far 30'' Out back maxes and 2.5" high lifter lift. Snorkle to come custom or name brand not sure yet. Let me know any opinions on some good mods. Clearance is "front 17.75'', Side 17.5'', Rear 18''

Photo 5 IMG 9439 Photo 6

pct

pct

Lost in the hills
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2016
Letart WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking Good and Welcome to the forum

i82hotdogz

i82hotdogz

Apr 9, 2016
Melbourne FL
Yes there is some rubbing with the lift. Might flip the brackets around on the front and see if that helps. If not some forward a-arms should help.

Reactions: Tot
Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Yes there is some rubbing with the lift. Might flip the brackets around on the front and see if that helps. If not some forward a-arms should help.
I thought there might be some rubbing. Before I go with 30s I'm going to get the HL a-arms so I don't have to worry about rubbing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: pct
i82hotdogz

i82hotdogz

Apr 9, 2016
Melbourne FL
Been a little while but here are a few more additions.
Snorkel made from rv septic hose cheap and efficient. I don't mind the look either(IMO better than the aluminum pipe.)
Septic hose 8$, Coupler 7$, 3" silicone elbow 7$, 3" hose clamp 2.50$ and some zip ties= $24.50
Switch plate from Ebay $60 all pre wired.

I have all of my lights just haven't had time to install.

Photo 12 Photo 11 Photo 10 Photo 13

Reactions: evildoctor and Tot

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!