drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Delton, Jim, Jason and Don heading for Windrock this morning. Riding today, staying in cabin overnight and then riding Sunday. Yesterday was a great day of riding at Mary's Ridge. One broken headlight and a dent in the side of a radiator was the only damage. No tip overs like last year..(Craig). Unfortunately Craig's Dad passed a few days ago and he won't be joining us. Of course pictures and video to come.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Video #5 and yes it's the last one.. We had a great time. Jason did a good job of leading so I didn't have to. I kinda like following for a change. Some challenging areas but all in all it wasn't that bad. Going back the other way on the trail would have taken some winch time for sure. My videos are only a sample of 12. The full video footage was over 2.5hrs long. I left a lot of good trail out so go see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really appreciate y'all inviting me to come along. Riding time is extremely rare for me these days. Windrock never disappoints. Trail 12 was awesome. Lil rock climbing, creek crossings, and some muddy hills....all a guy needs to have some fun lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some great video footage as always @drfubar :D Thanks!

Looked like a hell of a good time! Any damage or broken partso_O
None on my end that i have seen. Will soon be tearing it down for some serious maint so I'll know for sure then lol. On a sidenote gotta beef up those damn tie rods. Hard to enjoy myself when all i can think of is one being bent every time wheel catches a rock or root lol. May even look into building my own over winter if time allows.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Some great video footage as always @drfubar :D Thanks!

Looked like a hell of a good time! Any damage or broken partso_O
No damage on Honda's but I guess you could count the truck mirror Jason broke when he hit one of my trees at Mary's Ridge. (Curse of Mary's Ridge) is still alive and well. @CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No damage on Honda's but I guess you could count the truck mirror Jason broke when he hit one of my trees at Mary's Ridge. (Curse of Mary's Ridge) is still alive and well. @CumminsPusher
That’s a mixed blessing to hear from me. Although I don’t like to hear other people’s stuff get torn up it’s good to hear Mary’s Ridge doesn’t play favoritism:confused:
As always great vids Dr.F! Glad y’all had a good time

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That’s a mixed blessing to hear from me. Although I don’t like to hear other people’s stuff get torn up it’s good to hear Mary’s Ridge doesn’t play favoritism:confused:
As always great vids Dr.F! Glad y’all had a good time
Yeah, a couple more inches closer to the tree and it would have been the door too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!