Windrock ride

Bobcat-blue

Bobcat-blue

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We took the Honda on its first full day ride with Windrock1000 and his family yesterday at Windrock. We had a great time, even with some overheating issues. Thanks to David for getting out of the comfort of his Pioneer to ride a 4-wheeler while towing my son across the mountain. Tried to take a pic but he was gone!

The Honda did great on the trails. I chickened out on a couple and climbed up or walked down a few times. We overheated once but luckily David was about to fix it and it didn't happen again. Even with the issues we had a great day and can't wait to ride again.

IMG 0718 IMG 0744 IMG 0754 IMG 0790 IMG 0795

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We took the Honda on its first full day ride with Windrock1000 and his family yesterday at Windrock. We had a great time, even with some overheating issues. Thanks to David for getting out of the comfort of his Pioneer to ride a 4-wheeler while towing my son across the mountain. Tried to take a pic but he was gone!

The Honda did great on the trails. I chickened out on a couple and climbed up or walked down a few times. We overheated once but luckily David was about to fix it and it didn't happen again. Even with the issues we had a great day and can't wait to ride again.

View attachment 53320 View attachment 53321 View attachment 53322 View attachment 53323 View attachment 53324
Yeah, ole Windrock1000 is a pretty good guide. I'm going to use him again soon

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looks like a good time was had by all!

Reactions: Windrock1000
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's his hourly rate? Or is it a daily rate?

Will he offer a group discount?

My passenger refused to pay because she received a scratch on her hand! Of course my water pump for radiator washing was on my work bench. I failed but everyone got back safe.

I charge by the mile! Taxi, towing, and other services as required. Extra! The group coming up may be a problem, I understand some are flat landers and HFA.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!