Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That was a great ride! Can't believe nobody video'd that steep muddy hill. One helluva steep grade and some very deep mud. I didn't know if my street tires, uh I mean Terrabites, was gonna make it. Kept it in 1st and rpms near redline.....she dug her way through it. I honestly believe if I had stopped I was screwed.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That was a great ride! Can't believe nobody video'd that steep muddy hill. One helluva steep grade and some very deep mud. I didn't know if my street tires, uh I mean Terrabites, was gonna make it. Kept it in 1st and rpms near redline.....she dug her way through it. I honestly believe if I had stopped I was screwed.
I will try to download it tomorrow. Crazy muddy.

Reactions: Plumber32
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like fun. That is the trail that got @RiverRat07 hooked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Believe me it is in my top 10 trails. First trip down it. Next time I’m going up!

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Went up it last time. A blast.

We need to ride out there some. Been hanging round there for 20+ years. I know a thing or three

Reactions: Windrock1000
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I actually went up in High and not locked in 4WD. I wondered if I had got into something that was going to be tough to get out of but all worked well.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Don videoed too but I think I covered up his front Cam with mud.
The truth is I did have a chunk of mud on my windshield in front of my forward facing camera but I didn't dare take my right had off the wheel to reach over and turn my cameras on.:eek: You'd have thought our leader would have got on the radio before we headed up the hill and said, "Don, make sure your camera's are on"!;)

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Just saw the video of the hill climb on 9 @Windrock1000

Those log sliders made a mess of things didn’t they!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!