Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
If you are riding windrock and want to do an awesome trail hit up trail 57.
While its not for the faint heart, its not a jeep trail so its do'able for the experienced SxS/ATV rider.
Stock machines might should reconsider.

I recommend doing it the first time counter clock wise starting near devils elbow end.
If its dry, maybe clockwise. This would add a few hours to this direction.
Be for warned, there is ZERO cell service on the entire trail.
This trail will take you most of the day to complete.
Expect some issues so plan accordingly as a recovery will be another days adventure.
We made it all the way to where they had it blocked for logging around trail 75 junction.

If you plan to go, make sure you have an excellent crew to join you.
Our group of 10 was perfect.
There were plenty of issues along we way.
We will hunt up some pictures and post them from our Saturday Trail 57 adventure.

@Adam490 @Vondy @Ohio4x4 @Lisa86 @TripleB @Hondasxs @Plumber32 @Bad_bowtie @Bcavin351 @Frogtown @Cyberjunk

View attachment 376090
@Hondasxs I’m sure 75 is the wrong trail number because 75 is Walden ridge it doesn’t come off 57. can I get on 57 off 70 at clinchmore church or 64 by bullock cemetery?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!