Wolfbox rearview mirror and cameras

kjbula1980

kjbula1980

Aug 19, 2023
Ashtabula, Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy
Has anybody here ever used one? For the current sale price, I'm going to buy 2. One for my 12 yr old Tundra and 1 for the Talon.
Wolfbox G840S

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Reactions: ChadD
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are awesome. I have a different model but it is really a game changer. Go ahead and increase your storage card capacity. I have caught some stuff on the camera video when I did not have my other video recording. the rear video is super clear and even bright at night.
i know others have been successful with wireless backup cameras that use monitors … I love that this is in the mirror so it is just natural to look at here is the model I bought and I have been running just at a year Link

kjbula1980

kjbula1980

Aug 19, 2023
Ashtabula, Ohio
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy
I have a Seizmik mirror that seems to hold very well. Hopefully no issues attaching the new mirror to it.

Reactions: JenElio and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!