BOX1

Workin maching

L

linemanlogan

Jan 18, 2015
north dakota
The snow finally left so loaded the pioneer up with old crossarms from work and gonna start rebuilding the corners for the fence around the home quarter. see in a few days how it does in the water and mud fencing. so far it has been everything id hoped it would be and very happy with it

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 462
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Building fence is always a fun job. The Pioneer should handle it well.

C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
I need to find more work for mine to do !!!!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you just really enjoy building fences I have about 10 acres I want to fence in. ;)

L

linemanlogan

Jan 18, 2015
north dakota
ohanacreek said:
If you just really enjoy building fences I have about 10 acres I want to fence in. ;)
haha! well idk if I like it that much but I can think of worse things to do. what are you doing with the 10 acres? 3 or 4 barbed wire or smooth wire?

L

linemanlogan

Jan 18, 2015
north dakota
If it's just horses u can put up a 2 wire hotwire pretty quick and easy. As long as they don't like to jump. Lol

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!