Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What? I’m listening. I’ve already said I know enough to be dangerous. I’m just pointing out the obvious stuff. Im a farmer that can fix carburetors and such not fuel injected toys.
This guy is good, sit back and learn, how many times you think he's done this?

F

Fordpickupjaybird2003

Supporting Member
Dec 18, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From the sounds of it a lot.
And im Hoping he pulls another rabbit out of his hat because nothing pisses me off more than buying a new machine to not have issues and then have an issue. It’s not like I took this think to a mud bog and sunk it in 6’ of water and mud. This stupid thing drives down the road and through a farm field lane. That’s it.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And im Hoping he pulls another rabbit out of his hat because nothing pisses me off more than buying a new machine to not have issues and then have an issue. It’s not like I took this think to a mud bog and sunk it in 6’ of water and mud. This stupid thing drives down the road and through a farm field lane. That’s it.
I’ll give you $100 for that JAH!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Your not a used car sales man are you? Time to laugh and relax.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Give the guy a break <> DONOT BADGER Him when he is Down <> waiit until he has if running <> & his since of Hummor is BACK

Does it still have White Smoke??
If yes Still Old Gas.

Smitty335 said it listen & learn <> honda tech

3 things needed to make internal combustion engine run ( all have to be there at proper time )
Fuel
Spark
Compression

Proof is in the pudding <> SOME ARE MORE FULL of THEMSELVES than OTHERS

advertisement
F

Fordpickupjaybird2003

Supporting Member
Dec 18, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Amateurs..........I was waiting until he got it running again to offer $6,96.9 😉
Im filling the cylinder with gas and leaving the gas can under the bed and gonna dry that cylinder out with a torch and just put an order in for a 23. Hahaha.
You’re not a used car sales man are you? Time to laugh and relax.
Definitely not. Snakes in the grass. They’re as bad as an art van furniture salesman. You don’t sell furniture do you? Lmao!

F

Fordpickupjaybird2003

Supporting Member
Dec 18, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Give the guy a break <> DONOT BADGER Him when he is Down <> waiit until he has if running <> & his since of Hummor is BACK

If yes Still Old Gas.

3 things needed to make internal combustion engine run ( all have to be there at proper time )
Fuel
Spark
Compression

No not really. Just fine gas spray with exhaust coming out the end.

Reactions: JenElio and pappyo
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im filling the cylinder with gas and leaving the gas can under the bed and gonna dry that cylinder out with a torch and just put an order in for a 23. Hahaha.

Definitely not. Snakes in the grass. They’re as bad as an art van furniture salesman. You don’t sell furniture do you? Lmao!
Park it near a RZR and let nature take its course. It’ll look less like insurance fraud.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

If yes Still Old Gas.

Fuel
Spark
Compression

Have you been following this thread? I'm the guy that has got him some professional help, that's exactly what I did, gave him a break, with all of us untrained Honda Tec's trying to help him, he would have spent useless hours and money chasing that rabbit, he will have a clear direction on what the issue is in the very near future.

F

Fordpickupjaybird2003

Supporting Member
Dec 18, 2020
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seriously I hope you get it figured out. I’d be frustrated too!
Yea drop 20k and it’s broken in less than 350 miles with a nice leisurely drive with the kids. I’d feel better about it if it was redlined all the time like my truck and snowmobile. This things has only seen top speed once on a straight away down the road
For about a mile and a half and that’s it. The rest of the time it has been at 25 -30 mph or less.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Have you been following this thread? I'm the guy that has got him some professional help, that's exactly what I did, gave him a break, with all of us untrained Honda Tec's trying to help him, he would have spent useless hours and money chasing that rabbit, he will have a clear direction on what the issue is in the very near future.
Uhmm, I was a Honda Tech Rep for the General Purpose Engine division.

I did warranty application testing and was Honda certified in dealer training.

Reactions: JenElio
H

HondaTech

Im Gonna look at that too but with the fuel being pumped in and the coil sparking I don’t know what else it could be electrical
Wise unless of an injector faults in the open position from no power which I would think would be stupid and not highly likely. Plus it sounded like that if there’s an electrical
Fault it would throw a code

This system is really odd sometimes.

There is no cam sensor so it's uses the MAP sensor signal to fire injectors.

Another weird thing I've observed is if the unit is running and you pull the front injector plug (I think) the engine will run on the rear for a few more seconds then throw the code for injector failure. Meanwhile pulling the rear will immediately shut the engine off. 🤷🏻‍♂

I may have those backwards, its been so long since I've fought a Pioneer running on just 1 cylinder, that wasn't the injector wiring.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yea drop 20k and it’s broken in less than 350 miles with a nice leisurely drive with the kids. I’d feel better about it if it was redlined all the time like my truck and snowmobile. This things has only seen top speed once on a straight away down the road
For about a mile and a half and that’s it. The rest of the time it has been at 25 -30 mph or less.
Your situation reminds me I need to put more rodent bait out for the rodents that the snakes don't catch.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!