P700 2020 Pioneer Deluxe 4 seater with 15,000 miles on it. Should I buy it?

K

Kent Gerber

Mar 15, 2024
Indiana
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 700-4
I got back to Aruba and I got pictures and bought this machine but I am not finding out how to add the pictures. If someone can walk me threw it, I will add pictures. Otherwise I guess No Pictures. Since the machine was high miles and high hours, I was glad to hear the owner just put a new motor, clutches and radiator in it. There is no rust on the frame as it is aluminum. He has a car wash right there so they get soaped and washed everyday. He changes oil every month. So I am going to give it a shot. The machine looks and runs really good.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got back to Aruba and I got pictures and bought this machine but I am not finding out how to add the pictures. If someone can walk me threw it, I will add pictures. Otherwise I guess No Pictures. Since the machine was high miles and high hours, I was glad to hear the owner just put a new motor, clutches and radiator in it. There is no rust on the frame as it is aluminum. He has a car wash right there so they get soaped and washed everyday. He changes oil every month. So I am going to give it a shot. The machine looks and runs really good.
Aluminum frame?

Adding pics…there is an attach files button at that bottom when you post from a phone opposite of the post reply button. Click it then choose photo library. Select your pic(s). Click Add. They show up below the post and then you can click to add Thumbnail or Full size photos from there.

K

Kent Gerber

Mar 15, 2024
Indiana
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 700-4
So I did figure it out. Here is my machine!

F57cd78c 33b6 468e ae45 306ae148ceba 1a27f8db be21 4bd5 817f 7b2ac3f52f63 Feb80db3 0910 442a 9520 66ccf594adc2 Ac9866d3 a3db 43a9 93dc f4cdc5104acf

K

Kent Gerber

Mar 15, 2024
Indiana
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 700-4
Thanks for walking me threw that.
I plan on putting new mirrors on it. Seat covers. A heat and noise shield under the seat. And getting a water proof cover. I will also put new tires on it. Then I think its good to.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ok. Thanks for your info. As far as Pictures go, I am on Bonaire diving and the machine is on Aruba. So I have still not seen the machine but I am just doing my homework so I know what I want to do when I get to Aruba next week. So ChadD, Just hold your Horses!!!!
Chad doesnt have horses. He has pigs or is a pig. Which ever

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for walking me threw that.
I plan on putting new mirrors on it. Seat covers. A heat and noise shield under the seat. And getting a water proof cover. I will also put new tires on it. Then I think its good to.
What kind of heat and noise shield? 🤔

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Unless it has a special aftermarket frame…it’s not aluminum. Guess it doesn’t matter now but if the seller told you it’s aluminum he lied. Unless it’s a special aftermarket frame!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!