2021 Takeover @Jackal's Early Bird Prison Rides.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Still waiting for the survey to be added to the link so we can pick a day and now we get to pick a leader.
I’m voting for @JACKAL bound to be more carnage on his ride.
Come to think of it, it’s often my carnage, might need to rethink this.
I could never possibly compete with Sir King Richard the Duke of Hondasxs.com and rightful heir to the throne. 🤣

Only he can unite the clans and we ride together. 🤪

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@JACKAL ,what trail map would you recommend to download on a tablet ?
For free the ORUXMAPS app on android and Mudcons master east trails kmz overlay. If you can still find it online.

One stop shopping buy lifetime trailmaps and have everything for 30 states without searching for it. Both applications function identical, just the free route you have to find and install your maps and trail overlays yourself.

advertisement
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If we need help or get lost on the prison ride I will just holler out homo and you’ll come looking for us 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you get lost, and you holla “Homo” we will respond with “What is J80” it could be like a game.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
OK so there will be Fireworks displays throughout Campbell County on Friday night of the Takeover. I fully intend to have the Friday group back in time to grab something to eat and still make it to near Eagle Bluff Overlook where Hondasx.com members will have a great view of the display. It's about 15 minutes from EagleRockCampground straight down the road towards Jacksboro / Lafollette. @Hondasxs

Corrected info, apparently Top of World won't have line of site to fireworks, see above alternate options.
Info:

LAFOLLETTE, Tenn. (WATE) – Six different fireworks shows will take place Friday night in Campbell County.

Six different firework displays from Lafollette-based company Pyro Shows will take place across Campbell County at 9:45 p.m. Friday.

Here’s a look at all those locations:

Downtown LaFollette
Roane State Campus
Springs Dock
Jacksboro Elementary
Cove Lake
Downtown Jellico

The displays, which fall on Celebrate Campbell County Day, will act as a salute to healthcare workers, first responders and other essential workers.

Local radio stations 100.9 and 105.9 will broadcast the show’s soundtrack.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!