JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
If I was to come on Monday, have Tues wens to ride.
Anyone gonna be there to ride with?

Will have to pick up my wife on Thurs, but would be there for Fri Sat shenanigans
There's always someone there to tag along with. A lot of people show up starting the weekend before.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I was to come on Monday, have Tues wens to ride.
Anyone gonna be there to ride with?

Will have to pick up my wife on Thurs, but would be there for Fri Sat shenanigans
I will be around. There will be others as well. I don’t have any formal ride plans until Wednesday or so but I will be out riding. I will arrive Saturday the 25th and start riding Sunday (weekend before TO).

C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be around. There will be others as well. I don’t have any formal ride plans until Wednesday or so but I will be out riding. I will arrive Saturday the 25th and start riding Sunday (weekend before TO).
We will be there Sunday afternoon onward as well. Nothing specific until later in the week either. Trying to not get lost will probably be high on the agenda

advertisement
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
@futzin you get the pack out boxes mounted?
I keep thinking I'm going to get motivated and do mine so I can retire my honda accessory bags.
Then I don't and strap on the bags for one more trip.
(Checked the bags today, should work for one more weekend)

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I did. So far so good.

Large cooler on one side, large tool box on the other. Debating my next purchase, for flexibility.
Probably the regular tool box.

Also considering Wicked Pecker Rotopax Packout mount with 1.75 gal ($$).

Haven't had a SPIM with them yet...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!