futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Weather Guard tool box and custom rack combo, came off a P500. Includes hardware.

box is 47x16, lockable
rack is 45x20, mounts for cube lights (not included), LED strip light, lighted license plate holder.

Received 368710492300671

$350

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Personally, I'm fine with people asking questions; I typically have several myself. Perhaps I shouldn't ask them and screw up my buggy. I was brought up not to look down on people, but that's me.

I'm sure there's a lot of folks that don't know you shouldn't hold your buggy on a hill with the gas pedal (I didn't, at one point). But hey, let's not help them out.

(and yes, I'm in a bad mood)

Last edited:
advertisement
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
It was gorgeous. The box/rack and tires/wheels really set it off. But I've decided to change it up quite a bit. Not quite finished with it. It will look good, but quite possibly not as good. :)
I really liked the wheels and tires it came with. It was an attention getter. I had hoped you would leave them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!