2024 Yamaha Wolverine X2 1000 R Spec Review

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I’ve ridden with a few of those Wolverine 700s and I can tell you that they are durable machines. I don’t think you can go wrong for the money. I’d want more power but in reality for most people it’s all you need.
The 850 and 1000 are vastly updated from the 700.

Reactions: Russ989
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
You're doing well with insults but not very well with factual information and explanation.
What insults? Being eccentric is not a bad thing.

It's not like I said your mother smells of elderberries.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
What about turf mode,crooked mufflers and non- premium gas? 😜
Let's just hope that Honda updates the Pioneer soon. The bold new graphics thing is getting pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: JenElio
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Now for you Barlow. Your old enough to know better than to make comments like that when you can’t see the woods for the trees. I’ve had Hondas , I drove some Talons. Nice enough but not my cup of tea. I don’t bash on peoples stuff on here except the ones I can kid with. I take shlt but I’m good with it, I find it entertaining. If your gonna be a fan boy that’s fine, I used to be but I had my fill. I see your point but you refuse to see somebody else’s. This is all I got to say about that (LOL). I will not be drawn into a senseless online argument of a machine, no matter how much your comments piss me off. Not as long winded as your rant. I’m done with this discussion.

advertisement
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Several nice features. Too bad it uses the same cheap and flimsy centrifugal clutch and "ultramatic" rubber band drive system.

It's no competition for a Pioneer or Talon.

This is what I said about the Yamaha.

The outrage, name calling, and emotional statements that resulted are all by Yamaha owners who overreacted.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
This is what I said about the Yamaha.

The outrage, name calling, and emotional statements that resulted are all by Yamaha owners who overreacted.
No buddy, there is no outrage from us.....................the Yamaha has a CVT.

• Haha
Reactions: Backwoods
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Why do I get the feeling I am going to have to start a new thread again.

Something about that new Yamaha model that makes you guys go bonkers.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!