Calendar 3rd Annual No Snow Fun Run [Jun 9, 2018] (Richfield Township, MI)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Weather looks good for Saturday. I'm gonna try to get my oil changed tomorrow night, because I don't remember when I last changed it. :) It looks like we're meeting at 9? Does that include you too @trigger or are you still aiming for 9-10? We pretty much ride in our own group and at our own pace like last year. I hope they have the poker run thing working this year. It'll give us some kind of a mission. You guys may want to pack some food because who knows when we'll be back at the pavilion. One of us should try to make the riders meeting (if there is one) and find out what we're looking for on the trails.

We'll be back there for lunch as long as you don't lead us down the wrong trails. :D

D

Deleted member 3748

U funny, leader man!:p
@trigger you definitely want to bring food if you're leading us down unknown trails. I don't want you watching me eating ribs while you're standing there with a piece of hubba bubba and a cigarette for lunch.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
@trigger you definitely want to bring food if you're leading us down unknown trails. I don't want you watching me eating ribs while you're standing there with a piece of hubba bubba and a cigarette for lunch.

Lmao, have I mentioned what a dick head you are!
You got ribs? o_O

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm just going to leave this here...
Looks like @trigger improvisied adapted and overcame the situation. That, he learned at Royal blue. There it’s ether let it hang out and find your way or get swallowed up! Lol

Reactions: tr005 and trigger
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
CFC2BB59 E996 4385 9870 935191CB3EFB
This, sadly was the only pic I got of the day. That’s @trigger & @tr005 at the top of the sand bowl. I’ll have some cool video from my VIRB Xe later this week.

advertisement
D

Deleted member 3748

Looks like @trigger improvisied adapted and overcame the situation. That, he learned at Royal blue. There it’s ether let it hang out and find your way or get swallowed up! Lol
So you became Marines at RRB too? LOL :rolleyes:

It looks to me like someone was taking the ladies route around a mudhole.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So you became Marines at RRB too? LOL :rolleyes:

It looks to me like someone was taking the ladies route around a mudhole.
BTW, what was that weird music playing? You guys feeling ok? Lol

Reactions: tr005
D

Deleted member 3748

BTW, what was that weird music playing? You guys feeling ok? Lol
Pandora! It was stuck on easy listening for over an hour. I think that one was Simon and garfunkle.

@trigger - stop cleaning it and that problem goes away. :D

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
We had a great time and the weather was good too. Laughed our asses off, plenty of food and drink, and got to ride! Other than the silencer being a pos, @tr005 popping a tire off its bead, seeing those uncradled hanging tube socks and getting pulled over by the cops we had a blast. Missed the raffle drawing to go play in the scramble area but won a winch anyway. The sand hills are always a blast especially with friends and we carved up the bowls pretty good. Had a great dinner afterward and can't wait to ride again. :cool:

Winch Hill Yesterday

Wives of off roaders...these three are crazier than we are, not afraid to crack the whip and as much entertainment as the ride.

The Girls

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It was an awesome day. Wish we could do it every weekend. Still can’t believe you got pulled over being in a p500 and all.
I’d pull him over all day! Look at his face!:eek: Lmao

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
08C4464C 879A 4791 85AB D394C3DBE9DD
We had a great time and the weather was good too. Laughed our asses off, plenty of food and drink, and got to ride! Other than the silencer being a pos, @tr005 popping a tire off its bead, seeing those uncradled hanging tube socks and getting pulled over by the cops we had a blast. Missed the raffle drawing to go play in the scramble area but won a winch anyway. The sand hills are always a blast especially with friends and we carved up the bowls pretty good. Had a great dinner afterward and can't wait to ride again. :cool:

View attachment 78366 View attachment 78367

Wives of off roaders...these three are crazier than we are, not afraid to crack the whip and as much entertainment as the ride.

View attachment 78388
Oh yeah, had a great time with friends and wish we could go every weekend also! We tore the hell out of the sand bowls! I’ll have some videos soon of that. I need to edit them. BA times! The lady’s were cracking us up all day. Never a dull time when there around. When those 3 got together at the takeover it was like the 3 stooges reunited lol inseparable.
Oh and it was NATIONAL SEX DAY TO! Hahahaha

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Oh and who could forget the wife’s laughing hysterically at the lady that looked like she was right out of National Geographic and they were right there for all to see:eek:

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!