P700m2 Aftermarket P1000 Shocks on P700?

Dockman

Dockman

Lifetime Member
Jul 5, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am thinking about aftermarket shocks for my 700/2. I have P1000 shocks on front and spring spacers on rear now. If I go with aftermarket P700 shocks I would assume I'll lose my lift! If that's the case can I put aftermarket P1000 shocks on and retain my lift? If not what is best way to get my 2-2.5" lift back? Thanks in Advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Assuming you want aftermarket shocks for a better ride? Trying to keep that much lift using spacers and bigger springs is what's attributing to the bad ride. I'm sure somebody is making some arms for the 700? Bigger tires is the best way to achieve the lift. Not only will it ride better but it'll feel much more controlled. Go for something light so you don't kill your power.

Reactions: Backwoods
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SuperATV makes a arms for the 700. Get those, some fox shocks and some bigger tires.

You could also do the Commander shocks. I think they give you 2.5" of lift and a better ride. If you can't find used shocks then you might could buy new ones from a Can-Am dealer.
Search for it on here. I had the thread saved but I can't find it now. Rb3offroad.com sells the bushings to make them work on the 700.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The superatv a arms are only high clearance. Not forward offset like for the 1000.

Dockman

Dockman

Lifetime Member
Jul 5, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have p1000 shocks on front now and spacers on stock rear shocks. This setup gave me about 2.5" of lift. If I switch to an aftermarket market shock I'll lose my 2.5" lift and I don't want to. I have 27" tires now. Just looking for a better ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!