Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not to change the subject, but I was in Magnolia, AR a couple of weekends ago and was headed into Attwoods when I noticed a bright blue Pioneer on a mans trailer. He was pulling out and was going to pass right beside me so I motioned for him to stop. He is the Magnolia High School head coach. I told him about the forum but not about this ride. If anyone knows him, invite him again to join the forum.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Here is a picture of our lazy things View attachment 296244
Heck Ya! They can ride with me, I love pups, feels weird not to have pups with me in our S x S. Wow the kids are getting big fast! Look forward to seeing you guys again! I smoked a couple racks of Pork Spare ribs for Saturday night?

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heck Ya! They can ride with me, I love pups, feels weird not to have pups with me in our S x S. Wow the kids are getting big fast! Look forward to seeing you guys again! I smoked a couple racks of Pork Spare ribs for Saturday night?
We look forward to seeing y’all too! And if you want them to ride with ya they would love it! We were just going to bring their kennel and leave them in the room, let them out in the mornings and evenings. They are old and sleep all day anyways lol

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We look forward to seeing y’all too! And if you want them to ride with ya they would love it! We were just going to bring their kennel and leave them in the room, let them out in the mornings and evenings. They are old and sleep all day anyways lol
I talk Pup, we will get along just fine and they will enjoy the out doors.

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I talk Pup, we will get along just fine and they will enjoy the out doors.
They love rides in the SxS and they love people.

37D8D689 5CE5 4C9C BB0B 90DF57D9466C 7E680C9B B257 4B8F BF34 57AD5758BE37

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's there names? This is going to be a great week end with the rain just in time to settle the dust! I'm bringing my portable propane stove that has a flat griddle for lake side brats/hot dogs anyone is welcome to use it.
Jessie is the German shorthair and Jericho is the Doberman. Jessie is 9 years old and very fat lol and Jericho is 7.
I am going to bring my electric griddle for pancakes in the mornings lol we are super excited to get to see everyone!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Jessie is the German shorthair and Jericho is the Doberman. Jessie is 9 years old and very fat lol and Jericho is 7.
I am going to bring my electric griddle for pancakes in the mornings lol we are super excited to get to see everyone!!
Me too, I need this! Do they ride well?

Reactions: Tallgrass
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Do you want me to bring some sausage, that would be easy?

Last edited:
advertisement
Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you want me to bring some sausage, that would be easy?
I have plenty of sausage patties I can bring and eggs. And well they haven’t rode it much off pavement we ride around our subdivision which isn’t rough so I don’t know how they will do in the rocks and hills. Even if they have to just hang out in the room in the kennel they will have fun at night and in the mornings before we leave.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have plenty of sausage patties I can bring and eggs. And well they haven’t rode it much off pavement we ride around our subdivision which isn’t rough so I don’t know how they will do in the rocks and hills. Even if they have to just hang out in the room in the kennel they will have fun at night and in the mornings before we leave.
I'll put them up front with me or one and then fold one rear seat up and haul one back there, it works great that's how we haul our three, if you have a couple leashes would be nice, if not I can bring a couple. We have Terriers and think our S x S is a Safari wagon and are prone to jump out when they see any vermin. I think your pups will be fine. I can help with the breakfast cooking, just get me headed in the right direction. When are you and Ty arriving? I will get there around noon Thursday.

Reactions: YardDog
Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll put them up front with me or one and then fold one rear seat up and haul one back there, it works great that's how we haul our three, if you have a couple leashes would be nice, if not I can bring a couple. We have Terriers and think our S x S is a Safari wagon and are prone to jump out when they see any vermin. I think your pups will be fine. I can help with the breakfast cooking, just get me headed in the right direction. When are you and Ty arriving? I will get there around noon Thursday.
Yes I will bring their leashes. And no they don’t leave the SxS unless told to. We drive around in the subdivision a lot and will stop at some friends houses and I make them stay in the SxS because I normally don’t have their leashes. We walk almost every night too and they have had a few dogs come out and try to attack us I put them in a stay and grab my extension stick to protect us and they won’t move even with dogs barking at them. We will be getting in late Thursday we can’t leave until ty gets home from work around 4 that day.

Reactions: Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Where is Bear Creek Trail?
Kirby AR. 328 Kirby Landing RD. 71950. This ride is very easy and short, it mostly about kicking back, swimming in Lake Greeson trail side, grilling, doing nothing. Saturday night is the big feast, we have a huge pot luck dinner. And we have a lot of fun doing nothing. If you want to meet some of the best of the best members, here's a good place to start! Where in MO are you? Happy Trails!

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Merlin my Jack Russel watched me pack my suite case for the Ride and won't get more than a foot from me, dang pup is smart, he want's to go! That would be a circus. HA!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bpaul and YardDog
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Going to be delayed today have to wait on FedEx to deliver perishable delivery.
My luck with fed ex. You might be still waiting for delivery Saturday . Lol. I ordered a set of lasso tire straps before the rimrocker with the arrival date 3 days before we leave.. they delivered them the Wednesday we were in moab. Lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!