Best Mods/Upgrades for Under $100!

G

greatcsmith

Nov 6, 2019
Georgia
I have seen this type of thread started by those from a truck forum I’m apart of and it was a huge hit and created some great ideas and conversation in terms of modification and upgrades. I figured why not give it a shot here.. So the question is: What are some of your favorite mods you’ve done to your P5 that have been under $100? Post them down below and pictures are always great too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wallace and Isaiah
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Not on a 500 but tilt meter and VM
I v2gT84s M

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
The best bang for the buck on a Pioneer 1000, is the Talon air tube to throttle body adapter it is under $7.00

Reactions: Isaiah and JenElio
advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
One of the ways Honda used to keep the HP down to 72 was put a 40 mm restrictor plate in the Talon is larger.
No other mods needed
Do you have any links to that? Or is it just a swap from the talon to the pioneer? Im interested, tnx

Reactions: Isaiah
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!