Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ya smitty monte right u need priorities theres a hospital in mena have have it there u b close :D:D:D:D

congratulations to u
Hey, they put off getting married for a week so Dad and I could go to the Take Over, think that would be pushing it! HA! I suggested the name Everest, but he will probably be short and that wouldn't work, but on the other hand I might start calling @100Acre Dan Everest, that would fit! HA!

Reactions: Tundra20
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Reactions: BWAF and BigRed7769
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You got to name your own kids....:rolleyes:
I did and they didn't have a million kids in school like I did with the same name, Forrest & Griffin, with a common last name an unusual first name helps as they get older. I was going to get my nut sack disabled and the Doc asked me why I wanted to have that done, because I had 6 months to live! True Story

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I did and they didn't have a million kids in school like I did with the same name, Forrest & Griffin, with a common last name an unusual first name helps as they get older. I was going to get my nut sack disabled and the Doc asked me why I wanted to have that done, because I had 6 months to live! True Story
Only the good die young.......:D:D:D

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where ya been outlaw? There’s definitely a nice RV campground adjacent to the cabins. It is indeed a ways down the road, but I can tell you they will fill up. I couldn’t get in last year when booking 6 weeks before the ride and got stuck staying 10 miles away.

Camp Native

Oh No!!!!! I finally figured out the website for the campground to try to make reservations. Then I decided to check the NASCAR calender and found that this conflicts with the Texas race. So darn it, we won't be able to make it to WPG for this ride.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh No!!!!! I finally figured out the website for the campground to try to make reservations. Then I decided to check the NASCAR calender and found that this conflicts with the Texas race. So darn it, we won't be able to make it to WPG for this ride.
Your priorities are in disarray......:rolleyes:

When’s the last time you made a ride? Will your Pioneer even start if you crank it......:D

advertisement
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll see if I can get us a cabin, might be the same one.
If you get it @YardDog I will be happy to split... probably you or I will have someone else to add....
I can also camp if that doesn’t work out....
It would be nice to add someone else since @Smitty335 isn’t coming..... then someone else can be the cabin b****...

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your priorities are in disarray......:rolleyes:

When’s the last time you made a ride? Will your Pioneer even start if you crank it......:D

My Honda cranks up multiple times a week. We spent an entire week in the Ozarks the first of September. We averaged just over 50 miles of trails, creeks, valleys and mountains over 7 days. I just can't seem to keep my social calendar in sync with you guys.

You know occasional NASCAR Trump's rides.

See everyone as soon as possible.

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
@WhiteLightning and @YoungCountry?????

Reactions: YoungCountry
wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We rode WPG 10-7-19 and the new trail to bypass the washout leading up the east side of Hawk's Overlook is now open. What I thought had been the replacement, was not it. The new trail does not have the short steep climb to the top as the previous bypass had but is a long meandering run from the north end of 836 over to what had been the west base of the overlook turnout which is now accessed by walking:eek: to the top.
I still haven't found the alpine tree line or summer snow on any of them:(.

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Planning to. It's a kiddie park now but can still be a decent ride for a day or two. I remember the adrenaline on my first pass through the south cliff part of trail 8 and now I'm a junky looking for the next high. Imogene and Black Bear are calling me now.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Planning to. It's a kiddie park now but can still be a decent ride for a day or two. I remember the adrenaline on my first pass through the south cliff part of trail 8 and now I'm a junky looking for the next high. Imogene and Black Bear are calling me now.
I hear ya. It’s a chance to get together and hang with old buddies too. ;)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!