P700 brake line extension

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok. so im going to be getting 4inch portals. in the next month or so. and i was told by utv solutions id need brake line extensions. but yet i cant find anything for 700 front brake line extenders. im about to the point where i have an extra extension on my jeep im about to see if itll match up. im guessing 6 inches or so is needed. anyone ordered a longer set or just extensions before?

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok. so im going to be getting 4inch portals. in the next month or so. and i was told by utv solutions id need brake line extensions. but yet i cant find anything for 700 front brake line extenders. im about to the point where i have an extra extension on my jeep im about to see if itll match up. im guessing 6 inches or so is needed. anyone ordered a longer set or just extensions before?
Contact Joe @jak9922 he will make you exactly what you need. And hes a forum sponser/ vendor.

Reactions: jak9922
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
used to get mine from napa if you show them the old line or what it has to get to there was one that would have the crimp tool and made line as ling as you want

M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
When you do get portals keep us updated and share videos no one has given much info on them what kind of terrain do you ride I cruise the highway a lot only reason I haven’t bought any don’t know how they would hold up

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
When you do get portals keep us updated and share videos no one has given much info on them what kind of terrain do you ride I cruise the highway a lot only reason I haven’t bought any don’t know how they would hold up

my friend has 800 ranger on portals with 32s. they are great hes had the bike for 2 yrs now but portals are older than that. never has any problems with his. only real downfall i see with them is they require 16 inch rim but ill be able to tell you for sure when i get them cause my buddy is rolling a 14 still. with 4 inch portals

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
i just need to know the lengths you need
that i cant tell you right now at work for another week. all i i kn is im guessing 6 inches longer than stock so a 6 inch extension should be more than enough

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!