** CANCELED ** - 2020 Pioneer Takeover !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
You have an enclosed trailer?
Toyhauler. I asked Stephanie about that today and she they still have people riding from out of state. Many have been parking at the Mexican restaurant.
IMG 20190614 170003306

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Toyhauler. I asked Stephanie about that today and she they still have people riding from out of state. Many have been parking at the Mexican restaurant.
View attachment 197385
Holy moly, do you remember the other day when I told you about how similar your profile pic is to a pic of mine? I drive a gray F-350 SRWD and just got rid of my Yamaha Rhino.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Since @Choogsbro posted it, I had to double check.
Check, Check.
And Kudos to RRB for their cleaning/hygiene actions.

Update from Chairman of the Tennessee Wildlife Commission, Kurt Holbert, "Governor Lee’s Executive Orders 22 and 23 identify outdoor activity as an essential activity provided that individuals follow Health Guidelines. As the Chairman of the Tennessee Fish and Wildlife Commission, I want to assure all hunters and fishers that Tennessee’s turkey hunting season will be open for the regular season as scheduled and public lands controlled by the TWRA will remain open. Likewise, Tennessee’s lakes and rivers and the access areas controlled by the TWRA will remain open to anglers and recreational boaters."

Reactions: Haldog77
advertisement
advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!