Carolina Adventure World trip.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Was wondering if anyone around SC or NC would want to go ride at CAW next month? (May) I've been out there on my 400ex and foreman but never on my pioneer. But would like a few guys to go with. Just hit me up if you can go and when. Would be just an all day riding trip. Taking our kids to Dollywood in Tenn i think on the 14th weekend but free any other weekend and could be on a sunday.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have always wondered about that place my self, the wife and I usually spend a week at Myrtle Beach every other year in first week of May or so and had seen this place was only a few hours away and had thought about making a day ride of it.

Reactions: scott
KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
I want to go... but, a lot going on in May for me.
I could probably go in late May or June as teeball is in full swing right now. I took my Can Am Commander there a few years ago and it was fun but very dusty.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Let me know when. Even during the week. Its usually when i go to Busco or Uhwarrie.
Mid to early in the month is open so far.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Ok guys sounds good.. Yes, i'm hopinh to go after a rain strom passes through like a day or so after. I'll let yall know. Hoping to go a few times in the coming months.

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
I was thinking I would be up for this as well, but it's a 10 Hr drive for a one day ride. Sounds like a good time. Keep me posted.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!