Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
THE BELOW INFORMATION IS NOW OUTDATED 11-13-15!

----------------------------------
According to the maintenance schedule. The Air Filter for the Pioneer 1000 does not require servicing until 1800 miles. Figuring this may be a LONG TIME for many riders... we expected the filter to be very expensive to replace! Checking into this I was taken by surprised to find it will only cost $5 for a complete air system service.

Now, I must mention that some of the parts pricing has been inaccurate. We are not 100% sure if this is the case.

But as of right now.. You can't beat $5 for a full Air System Overhaul. Could this be Honda showing the extended value the 1000 brings its owner!

So.. Who will be the first to complete the air system maintenance?
Can you afford $5.00?

Airprice

Airfilter Air2

Last edited:
Reactions: DTAGG
blackdog2086

blackdog2086

Jul 31, 2015
According to the maintenance schedule. The Air Filter for the Pioneer 1000 does not require servicing until 1800 miles. Figuring this may be a LONG TIME for many riders... we expected the filter to be very expensive to replace! Checking into this I was taken by surprised to find it will only cost $5 for a complete air system service.

Now, I must mention that some of the parts pricing has been inaccurate. We are not 100% sure if this is the case. But as of right now.. You can't beat $5 for a full Air System Overhaul. Could this be Honda showing the extended value the 1000 brings its owner!

So.. Who will be the first to complete the air system maintenance?
Can you afford $5.00?

View attachment 7179
View attachment 7176 View attachment 7177
I'm guessing it's a typo on the cost of the filters. Either that or you'll pay $40 shipping.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
either way i would buy them now in bulk!!

Reactions: Hondasxs
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Blackdog hit the nail on the head...
Should have ordered a handful!...
Price has been updated to $40 for the main filter.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!