Delivered Thurs 11/14

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
MAN!! Went out last Saturday with wife to look at Pion700m2. Dear wife said "he is like a little kid" hey, im 50 not dead. Asked local dealer for test drive, got to say it was just about over ( the deciding process). Took a little side trip to see the Polaris dealer. Took a test drive on the 2013 Ranger 570 EFI traded in by owner wanting a bigger unit. Test ride was on better course than at Honda but hey! it's all good. Ranger was used and a little rough otd $8795 with 3 mo warranty left. Lets be honest, I knew I really wanted the Pion 700 m2 just had to satisfy my curiosity.

Took delivery of 2014 Pion 700 M2 Thursday. Real happy with product though not used much yet. Some trail cutting to do on the farm, but has been fun on existing trails. Making trail around existing property fence rows. I'm disabled and retired now and this toy will make ease to get around property. Not purchased for real trail busting but I've got kids and grand youngins that may bust some trail. I've ordered winch,winch plate, optical split windshield,hardtop roof. Since receiving I know I need to get mirrors. Young folks with more dexterity may not need mirrors.

My dealer was not a HAGLER he offered NOTHING I may have bought one for him (not really) so if paying msrp 5.3% tax shipping, dealer set up, and paper processing fee. Is fair then I took it dry and with a smile. But HEY I got what I wanted!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 890
bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
welcome to the site duwops you have came to the right place for the pioneer looks good enjoy your ride

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome Duwops I remember my excitement my wife said the same thing.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
duwops70014, Welcome to the community. We have collected alot of information that will help get you started customizing your Pioneer. Look forward to hearing about your adventures and helping with any questions you have.
C-ya on the trial...

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. Glad to be here will be sharing as I go along. So far a lot of interesting read in the rooms.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!