Door bushings and wheel spacers

SteveinUT

SteveinUT

Sep 12, 2017
Southern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey all- Just wanted to publicly say the door bushings and 1" wheel spacers I ordered from RB3 shipped fast, well packaged and fit and function great! Very high quality products. They even included a couple stickers, which, unfortunately, my grandkids quickly took and left me with none. But, the stuff is great! Thanks RB3!

PS: I assume the door bushings also work on the rear doors of my P1K5? I will probably order another set from you for them. The ones I installed today really helped quiet down the rattling from my front doors.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey all- Just wanted to publicly say the door bushings and 1" wheel spacers I ordered from RB3 shipped fast, well packaged and fit and function great! Very high quality products. They even included a couple stickers, which, unfortunately, my grandkids quickly took and left me with none. But, the stuff is great! Thanks RB3!

PS: I assume the door bushings also work on the rear doors of my P1K5? I will probably order another set from you for them. The ones I installed today really helped quiet down the rattling from my front doors.
Thank You! yes the same bushings work for the rear doors.