Eminence MO

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
Eminence is a nice little town on Jack's Fork River and Current River. These rivers are part of The Ozark National Scenic Riverways. The town of Eminence is known for great canoeing rafting and kayaking. It's known as the horse-riding capital of the Midwest. Today it has become the sxs/atv capital in Mo. You can ride through the Ozarks going in and out of National Park, state forest and national forest land. You can ride for days without hitting the same trail or forest roads. Guides are available now to take you on day long excursions or overnight in distant counties. If looking for something other than a rutted out atv park, this might be it. Permits available at the county building in town or online.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Eminence is a nice little town on Jack's Fork River and Current River. These rivers are part of The Ozark National Scenic Riverways. The town of Eminence is known for great canoeing rafting and kayaking. It's known as the horse-riding capital of the Midwest. Today it has become the sxs/atv capital in Mo. You can ride through the Ozarks going in and out of National Park, state forest and national forest land. You can ride for days without hitting the same trail or forest roads. Guides are available now to take you on day long excursions or overnight in distant counties. If looking for something other than a rutted out atv park, this might be it. Permits available at the county building in town or online.
A little under a 4 hour drive for me, have any links to places to stay with an atv?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I wish GA would get on the band wagon and do something like that. It sound like alot of fun.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
That's a pretty good haul for you. 9 versus 4 hours to Pioneer. From my house to Pioneer is 13 hours 750 miles.
I'd like to make a big trip sometime. I get 3 weeks vacation but I can take a little more if needed but I take it on the school breaks when the wife is off since she doesn't get vacations in the normal sense.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'd like to make a big trip sometime. I get 3 weeks vacation but I can take a little more if needed but I take it on the school breaks when the wife is off since she doesn't get vacations in the normal sense.
Same with my wife and she doesn't like rough trails, I scared her a few times, she's barn spoiled now!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
🤔......17:45 hrs and 1,193 miles from my driveway.......looks like it'd be a good 3-4 day riding trip 😉

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Super sweet info! Thank you! Sign me up! It's 3 hours from me. Is there a website or anything for it? I will talk with my wife and see if we can make some time to go down there.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’d like to check this out as well.
Well let's put some research into it, I've done a little, seems as most are RV sites and primitive camping resorts. I need to find a resort with cabins, doesn't have to be a full blown cabin with kitchen and bath room. I'm good with a bath house near by. I love going to the TO at Pioneer, but it's 13 hours away for me. Once a year is enough for me!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well let's put some research into it, I've done a little, seems as most are RV sites and primitive camping resorts. I need to find a resort with cabins, doesn't have to be a full blown cabin with kitchen and bath room. I'm good with a bath house near by. I love going to the TO at Pioneer, but it's 13 hours away for me. Once a year is enough for me!
Amen, this was likely my last TO unfortunately. Business is too busy in June and that week cost me 2 1/2 weeks of playing catch up. I’ll do some looking and see what I can find.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Amen, this was likely my last TO unfortunately. Business is too busy in June and that week cost me 2 1/2 weeks of playing catch up. I’ll do some looking and see what I can find.
I'll do the same. We need to find some one that's familiar with the ins and outs of that area and save us some time.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll do the same. We need to find some one that's familiar with the ins and outs of that area and save us some time.
Or we could just wander aimlessly.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you are looking for places similar to ride royal blue have you looked into mulberry mountian? I am not sure what distance that is to you. My wife and I have that on our list to check off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Backwoods
C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shady Lane Cabins and Motel. Clean motel rooms cheap, also had cabins, and I think camping as well. I stayed their last year during a motorcycle trip. It's right in town -walking distance to food options. I also would be interested in more info on riding in the area. When I inquired with the locals last year it was a definite no go for ANY road riding as local LEO had a hard on for UTV's according to him!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Shady Lane Cabins and Motel. Clean motel rooms cheap, also had cabins, and I think camping as well. I stayed their last year during a motorcycle trip. It's right in town -walking distance to food options. I also would be interested in more info on riding in the area. When I inquired with the locals last year it was a definite no go for ANY road riding as local LEO had a hard on for UTV's according to him!
Wonder the distance to the trails from there?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!