P500 Fair price

mjager

mjager

May 10, 2019
Central Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
Have you had a SxS before? What will you be using it for?

Definitely take one out for a spin beforehand and be sure the ride is for you...

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Appreciate your time this morning (and last night) guys! Terrific forum.

So, 8K including freight and other fees, tax on top? Still need to ask about rebates that he mentioned.
I would be very surprised if there really is a rebate.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Southern Honda, Chattanooga, TN. $7500, No dealer fees. Got a call back after test drive of a Talon and they mentioned about $1k less than advertised. ??
Nofeesever | Southern Honda Powersports | Chattanooga Tennessee

BF9DE266 1EF5 41A0 B44A C918B0889E3B F7F84DE0 A03C 471B BC4B 93B52E057E7E

Reactions: futzin
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Well, I pulled the trigger yesterday. Damn thing still sitting on the trailer here at the house, though. I really appreciate everyone's input. You guys are prompt and really helpful.

Paid 7589 plus tax, title. Included the accessories wiring harness and a t'shirt ;). $8080 OTD. Good enough for me (obviously). 'Course, I just ordered $900 in accessories, with a ways to go for more. Not to mention the mods . . .

Thanks again, gents. Looking forward to riding some trails this weekend. When I have a couple of pics of it in the woods I'll put them up. You guys already know what a stock unit looks like on a trailer!

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Well, I pulled the trigger yesterday. Damn thing still sitting on the trailer here at the house, though. I really appreciate everyone's input. You guys are prompt and really helpful.

Paid 7589 plus tax, title. Included the accessories wiring harness and a t'shirt ;). $8080 OTD. Good enough for me (obviously). 'Course, I just ordered $900 in accessories, with a ways to go for more. Not to mention the mods . . .

Thanks again, gents. Looking forward to riding some trails this weekend. When I have a couple of pics of it in the woods I'll put them up. You guys already know what a stock unit looks like on a trailer!
Ohhh,,,It's on now!!

advertisement
C

Chooglin

Congratulations and that sounds like a great deal to me.

Reactions: futzin
futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Off to search how to align the wonky steering wheel; way off center . . .

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Congratulations, such durable fun machines. AND green IS THE COLOUR, known by everyone on here to be better in every way, great choice!
May shift a little harsh for the first few miles but will improve over time. Look into the DYI snorkel as it will save you air cleaner maintenance, especially if dusty.
Cheers
j

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Yup great ATV and a nice pairing now. Miss my Rubi 500 sometimes (was stollen back in 2014) replaced with the current P5, which has been an awesome rig. When you put new tires on I recommend radials, currently running 27x11x12s on 5-2 rims in Kenda Bear Claw HTR. Excellent traction (not been in deep swamp nor would I) where I live. Ride and handling is improved noticeably.
Cheers

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!