FL group ride

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
It was a nice ride. plenty of people but I stuck to the yellow trail so no head on collisions this time, lol
I mostly ride yellow it's a nice long loop, but that dog leg down to the diner is a whip killer broke two sets of whips and collect spiders when I just want some lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: JenElio
Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I mostly ride yellow it's a nice long loop, but that dog leg down to the diner is a whip killer broke two sets of whips and collect spiders when I just want some lunch.
I haven't gone to the dinner, we started down that way and things got tight so we went back to the main trail. That little loop in red beat us up a bit.

IMG 7583

Reactions: HiFive and JenElio
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I haven't gone to the dinner, we started down that way and things got tight so we went back to the main trail. That little loop in red beat us up a bit.

View attachment 422480
On the official map that's dotted and atv only. I found a pair of jeeps on that trail when I was mapping the forest for lifetime trail maps. They were scratched to hell looking for jeep trails.

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are some tight trails that only a p5 should go on. The map is mostly accurate.
Don’t tell that to @knuckledeep! He led us down what seemed like a goat path (dirt bike trail), the brush was so thick I believe it bent @Average_Joe’s whip light bracket on his KRX. It was a fun experience though! Thank goodness for the side nets.

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
Don’t tell that to @knuckledeep! He led us down what seemed like a goat path (dirt bike trail), the brush was so thick I believe it bent @Average_Joe’s whip light bracket on his KRX. It was a fun experience though! Thank goodness for the side nets.
Those side nets have saved my hide many a time. They work well in heavy brush.

advertisement
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
but did you die

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Yeah it did my whips looked like one was karate chopping. Now they have a gangster lean, the top of the enclosed caught them and bent them both back. The plus side they are even now.

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah it did my whips looked like one was karate chopping. Now they have a gangster lean, the top of the enclosed caught them and bent them both back. The plus side they are even now.
Didn’t we wind up fixin it with a crescent wrench?

Reactions: JenElio and Coeus
advertisement