JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Looks like y'all had a good time, I hate that I missed it but definitely still plan on heading that way sooner than later. @Brett002 set any date after the TO and we should be set. We have camping plans for the last weekend in June and July. Other than that, we're good šŸ‘ I know it'll be a hot one this summer so I'm sure everyone will enjoy a dip in the springs šŸ˜¬šŸ„¶šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
After getting the talon, I needed it for yardwork @Jankyeye. Well, that was at least one of my selling points. The 520's are really nice, but out of my price range at the time of purchasing his P500. I found his 21' in 2021 bone stock with 100 miles on it for $9500. Couldn't pass up the deal at the time. I bought the honda bed for his 500 and if you unlatch all of the clips but the back 2 it still dumps. Just don't load it that heavy. Don't let a good deal on a 500 pass you up. There isn't enough there to justify the 5k increase in price. Lol

Be sure to video when you give it to your little dude and make it special. I still have the videos where I gave my little boy both his rzr 170 and his P500 and they both are priceless. I may post them up on here when I dig through my archives. His facial expressions on both are epic.

Don't blink bud he'll be 14 like mine before you know it. For me this is a good way to create memories that will last forever. I still remember when I got my first quad that was my own. That memory and excitement that I had unboxing a fourwheeler key from under the tree will be embedded in my brain forever. Thanks dad as you have no clue what that started. Mine better do it for his! If he won't, I will.

advertisement
FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Iā€™m happy to have hit that little mud hole for yā€™all so yā€™all could gauge on how much to throttle through. If I didnā€™t have the 2 kiddos, I wouldā€™ve hit it a lot harder. Thanks @Average_Joe for spotting the loose wheel. The lugs were tight when I loaded the buggy.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!