For my pioneer 500 guys

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Mudpuppy on youtube has struck again. Have really been enjoying his content lately. He bought a cheap p500 and is making it into a mud machine. He really knows the rubicon so I'm interested to see where this build goes. I've been subscribed to his channel for a good while now. If you haven't seen his channel, I'd suggest you check it out. He also just bought an imported Suzuki Jimny. I like it a lot. It may be my next rig if it last for him. A/C, seats 4, keyless entry, ABS, airbags, etc.

This is where he moves his a-arm tabs forward. I have seen this done before but they weld new tabs on the frame. His design allows for it to be returned to stock if need be.

This is where he installs front locker.

Here he is adding sportsman 1000 shocks to a P500 for a lift and better ride.

Sure is cool to see someone like him building one of these. He's had both a talon r and x I'd suggest you go back and watch those videos. He doesn't cut them any slack. He also had a pioneer 1000 and being it's held up to the abuse he's put it through, these are the best sxs's on the market.

Here is the jimny, aint it neat?!?!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!