Fresh off the line P1k5 Deluxe

Z

zblevins

Oct 31, 2021
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First unload off the trailer and first ride around the farm! 94c0ce2111d45b15884fb5a1e24b1ea835168d7132b4664bfea53515e0d024ee4dd5b00742dbfb8f28cbaedfdad3bb47

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had money down on a white one back in April but ended up picking up a 2019 red deluxe in May and got my deposit back. I still like the looks of the white one. Congratulations and welcome from Northern Michigan!

Z

zblevins

Oct 31, 2021
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
White has been proven to increase the Ozone layer, be capable of time travel, and always picks the winning lotto numbers.
Lol. Thanks everybody. Wasn't too sure about it when the dealer called and said they had a white one but it does look sharp. Only ended up waiting a little less than 2 months from the time we put down the deposit.

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
White has been proven to increase the Ozone layer, be capable of time travel, and always picks the winning lotto numbers.
Damn, that's impressive. I just have the plain old everyday run of the mill faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall hills with a single bound red one. I feel shortchanged.

advertisement
StewB

StewB

Jan 2, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn, that's impressive. I just have the plain old everyday run of the mill faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall hills with a single bound red one. I feel shortchanged.
. . . and mine is kinda brownish like this 💩.
That's the chocolate emoji, right?

Z

zblevins

Oct 31, 2021
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats, Welcome from Michigan and thanks for the pics!

BTW, where is the US? Ive never heard of that state?
Lol not sure how to change the location? I'm in WV...much better than the US, not even close really

Broke in the bike yesterday pretty good, got a little muddy, bounced off a couple 100 year old trail speed bumps. Really impressed with the way it rides and the turning radius/ability really surprised us. Definitely gonna need some kind of rear mud flaps or something, don't particularly care for how much mud made its way up under and into the back doors. We hung some netting in the back window temporarily to keep leaves and such from blowing back in on the rear passengers. Coming from 2006 rhinos that I have to work on every mile and a half I can't tell you how nice it was to be able to jump in yesterday morning and just go ride for 4 or 5 hours without having to worry about making it back home. Heck we hit some pretty decent holes and never even had to use the 4WD. I think I already want another 3 seater just for short rides zipping around the farm! 7e876e2ccf64a8ff64a440b1f6be224f

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lol not sure how to change the location? I'm in WV...much better than the US, not even close really

Broke in the bike yesterday pretty good, got a little muddy, bounced off a couple 100 year old trail speed bumps. Really impressed with the way it rides and the turning radius/ability really surprised us. Definitely gonna need some kind of rear mud flaps or something, don't particularly care for how much mud made its way up under and into the back doors. We hung some netting in the back window temporarily to keep leaves and such from blowing back in on the rear passengers. Coming from 2006 rhinos that I have to work on every mile and a half I can't tell you how nice it was to be able to jump in yesterday morning and just go ride for 4 or 5 hours without having to worry about making it back home. Heck we hit some pretty decent holes and never even had to use the 4WD. I think I already want another 3 seater just for short rides zipping around the farm! View attachment 303451

Message a moderator or @Hondasxs can help to change your location

Nice buggy 👍

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!