P700 Front end squeak after washing

P

Pioneer500

Jan 12, 2017
Dayton, Nv.
Ownership

1. 500
After washing my 700 pioneer I get a terrible squeak in the front suspension after hosing it of. I have sprayed lubricant on all the grommets and it will continue to squeak. Any suggestion?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
At least one ball joint started creaking/squeaking on my last 2 pioneers. If you determine that's what it is, I was able to get a grease needle under the boot and fill it up. It probably won't stop until it gets run down the trail and works it in.

Reactions: Mudwing and swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
After washing my 700 pioneer I get a terrible squeak in the front suspension after hosing it of. I have sprayed lubricant on all the grommets and it will continue to squeak. Any suggestion?
I spray silicone spray lube from Napa on all 4 a-arm bushings and both shock mounts. But sometimes it creaks like and old Screen door. One time it was so loud you could here it riding. Later It turned out to be the bottom of the spring where it sets over the strut.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!