Full line of Accessories w/ Custom Packages.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hero grid
Trail
Work
Hunting
All weather
Protection
Custom

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hopefully since your dealer can order the packages already installed from the factory there would be a notable savings versus buying individually and having dealer install them.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hopefully since your dealer can order the packages already installed from the factory there would be a notable savings versus buying individually and having dealer install them.

I'll bet they will still be installed by the dealer at a premium, as the 700 came partially disassembled, so as to fit more in the trailer.
ROPS was not on the 700, and that would make some of these packages hard to ship assembled and still get more units on a trailer.
Fewer machines per shipment would mean more money per machine.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'll bet they will still be installed by the dealer at a premium, as the 700 came partially disassembled, so as to fit more in the trailer.
ROPS was not on the 700, and that would make some of these packages hard to ship assembled and still get more units on a trailer.
Fewer machines per shipment would mean more money per machine.

What I should have said or meant to convey that buying the accessories as a package with the Pioneer 1000 should get discounted vs. buying them separate. Like at least 25% less than individual pricing.

Reactions: ohanacreek
W

WFM

Jun 20, 2015
Maine
I certainly hope one can mix and match...I want a hard roof, two piece windshield, hard rear window, canvas doors.

Reactions: Hondasxs
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
W

WFM

Jun 20, 2015
Maine
Well that's cool Jackal....Honda has it already covered...but still to early for pricing right ? even on the accessories .

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Well that's cool Jackal....Honda has it already covered...but still to early for pricing right ? even on the accessories .

You can get a ballpark idea of the accessories cost from this customization dropdown of the Pioneer 700-4. Just click on the next in the lower right to go through all 6 screens of accessories and MSRP pricing.: http://powersports.honda.com/2015/pioneer-700-4/build.aspx

Example the glass windshield is $600 and the windshield wiper for it is another $200 for $800 total. The same setup the a Polaris RZR 900 is $1150 MSRP - $650 for windshield and $500 for the wiper. http://www.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-si...9&kits=&cpackage=undefined&apackage=undefined

Last edited:
Reactions: ohanacreek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!