Good substitute for my gas golf cart?

67mustang

Sep 16, 2013
Thinking about selling my gas powered golf cart to help raise enough money for this new toy... Would the Pioneer be too loud for just cruising around the neighborhood like most do in their golf carts?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
In some instances it could serve as a multipurpose replacement but the easiness and quietness you like from your cart you will not have. Like all utility Side by Sides on the market, there really is not much difference between them and a beefed up, full sized, gas powered, golf cart...
However when you and your friends set in the Pioneer, or any SxS, you will immediately want to leave the payment and head towards the woods to shoot down the trails with your friends.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Jerry3

Jerry3

Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2013
Arkville, NY
My opininon, gas powered golf carts still have there place. If you the Pioneer is wonderful, but the golf cart is quieter and will not tear up your lawn if you drive around your house alot. My parent have a golf cart, and my pioneer is currently there, and both get used.

M

motorman587

Sep 12, 2013
When the wife and I were wondering to get ended up with the pioneer. Only had it a week and it is awesome. We went in the woods on Saturday and had a blast. On Sunday it was work truck, cleaning up the yard carrying all the toys with the back seats down. So I am glad we got it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!