P700 Got a Honda 700 today

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
The 700 has a proven track record. Their transmission is tougher and better suited for work. The 1000 has some nice features, a nicer riding suspension and a lot of power, but it's not the machine to use for utility purposes.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The 700 has a proven track record. Their transmission is tougher and better suited for work. The 1000 has some nice features, a nicer riding suspension and a lot of power, but it's not the machine to use for utility purposes.
Well then, I'm glad I got a 700 for my western property for utility purposes!!

T

TomP674

Oct 15, 2016
southern michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I too am new here. I just got a 2017 700-=4 deluxe. Love it. Except that I have the right rear seat in the upright position and can't get it down. Probably something stupid. I have flipped the backrest up and strapped in position but it does not help. Any ideas out there?

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
theres a latch on the inside side of the bed behind the seat

jawquin

jawquin

Oct 24, 2015
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
I too am new here. I just got a 2017 700-=4 deluxe. Love it. Except that I have the right rear seat in the upright position and can't get it down. Probably something stupid. I have flipped the backrest up and strapped in position but it does not help. Any ideas out there?
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 700. As allgm1 says there's a latch behind the seat. Also make sure it's not catching a net clip on the way down.

T

TomP674

Oct 15, 2016
southern michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 700. As allgm1 says there's a latch behind the seat. Also make sure it's not catching a net clip on the way down.
Thank you both for the info. I finally found it. Prior to the info for both of you, I used a screw driver to release it.

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Congrats on your Pioneer. I live in SC. I go to the group ride in Tennessee every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Able3605

Able3605

Nov 10, 2015
South Tx
Ownership

1. 700-4
Got SSS Off Road Skid plate installed today, snorkel is here ready to be installed and ordered some steel rims and 27 inch bear claws htr's..... I'm almost done...LOL
Sorry Dawg, but when you own a utv, there is no such thing as "Almost Done"! lol

Reactions: Tflynn
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Congrats! I have a blue 2016 with 1600mi. I've had it since June. The mod I enjoy the most are the fox podiums. I don't count the windshield and roof I live in a rainforest.

Where's the pic of this beut.

Had no idea part of Alaska received so much rain. Any idea what the annual average is?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It depends on what part where at in SE but around 150".

That's incredible, I had no idea!!!

Brentc

Brentc

May 8, 2016
SE AK
That's incredible, I had no idea!!!

Neither did I until I had a chance to move here. Great fishing and hunting! I always thought of the northern part (anchorage, Fairbanks.) when I thought of Alaska.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Neither did I until I had a chance to move here. Great fishing and hunting! I always thought of the northern part (anchorage, Fairbanks.) when I thought of Alaska.

Right, not as brutally cold there I suppose as well.

T

tsunamidream

Apr 13, 2017
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey everyone! 100% complete noob when it comes to Honda. My ol' man has always been Polaris. However, After my wife and I have been looking for many weeks on which unit to get we settled on the 2017 700-4 Deluxe, Camo. Looks to be a killer machine and lots of people around the area and online have nothing but good things to say. I bought it stock with trailer and am starting the never ending process of accessories. I have a windshield picked out but trying to figure out a top. I like the idea of the cloth since you can take it on and off anytime, anywhere and store easy. I found a great deal on a camo one but unsure if it will fit since it says it is for a 2014. So here I am to get the professionals opinions on if the top will fit or not. I like the idea of more camo on the unit.

It is:
Honda 0SR85-HL3-221C Camo Fabric Roof/Rear Panel - 4 Piece
for $190

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Hey everyone! 100% complete noob when it comes to Honda. My ol' man has always been Polaris. However, After my wife and I have been looking for many weeks on which unit to get we settled on the 2017 700-4 Deluxe, Camo. Looks to be a killer machine and lots of people around the area and online have nothing but good things to say. I bought it stock with trailer and am starting the never ending process of accessories. I have a windshield picked out but trying to figure out a top. I like the idea of the cloth since you can take it on and off anytime, anywhere and store easy. I found a great deal on a camo one but unsure if it will fit since it says it is for a 2014. So here I am to get the professionals opinions on if the top will fit or not. I like the idea of more camo on the unit.

It is:
for $190

Welcome to the club sunami. Congrats on the new machine.
I have read that some of those need to be taken off when trailering.

Reactions: tsunamidream
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4

It is:
for $190
The top should fit,And welcome to forum and congrats...great machine

Ratchetdan

Ratchetdan

Apr 14, 2017
Alaska
Ownership

1. 700-4

Hey @Brentc, I'm up in Delta Junction. You ever make it up to the interior?

MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just picked up the 2017 700-4 deluxe. time to start accessorizing guys. first thing I am in the market for is a two piece windshield. I like the roof I got from Honda as far as how easy it was to install so it is making me think of getting their windshield as well but wanted to speak to some experienced buyers first. Any better options, things to look for or web sites to order from?

View attachment 25412
I like it alot, honda roof is awesome, but i would def get the 2 piece windshield with shock assist.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!