CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
You can make a 5 gallon bucket trap for next to nothing but this guy perfects the concept. Drown 'em or live catch and turn 'em loose in yer neighbor's bedroom, yer choice. :cool:

D

dweber23tr

May 21, 2023
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bucket traps are incredibly effective. I usually keep 2 in my shed at all times but the cats have been keeping the mice in check so the buckets have been empty. Put about 6 inches of water in the bottom and they will also work for rats, gophers and chipmunks. I like the "walk the plank" models of traps.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Ramix bars here in spring and summer - - seems to dog safe if a bar gets loose - they just puke and crap a bunch - had a new rescue pup not die - almost cost me at least 50% of stuff and legal fees - lol

Reactions: Remington
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We use those in the chicken coops. They work well. We try to stay away from poison to keep our cats and dogs safe from eating it or the poisoned mouse. My wife and I recently started using these for our cabin and inside the house. They seem to be working so far.

Reactions: CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!