2020 700-4 owners got a shock question...

K

Kloyd78

May 28, 2020
Fort Smith, AR
Ownership

1. 700-4
Looking at replacing the stock shocks with Fox 1.5 podium QS3 shocks. On fox site when you put in bike info it recommends them. But one dealer said they do not fit the 2020. One dealer said “maybe” but the 2020 isn’t listed on their info. Most everything I’ve seen on sites say they are fit for 2014-2019. So the question, do any of you well informed guys have an answer? I’d definitely like to know before I drop $1,600 only to have to return and waste the time. Thanks in advance.

K

Kloyd78

May 28, 2020
Fort Smith, AR
Ownership

1. 700-4
Or if you guys are running something better or more cost effective throw it out there. I like the direct bolt on though. Also read a combo of Elka stage 3 on front and stage 2 on rear is a pretty good set up

T

TwoRs

Jun 21, 2020
South
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
They fit, call Gforce in TN and talk to Gary They are the Eastern Fox Distributor.
I just installed a set Last night and have yet to test.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!