HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I was looking for something to watch and came across this gem on Amazon Prime... Oh my...

It's an entire "documentary" about that sweet south Florida mud lyfe. Kept waiting for a @JenElio cameo!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was looking for something to watch and came across this gem on Amazon Prime... Oh my...

It's an entire "documentary" about that sweet south Florida mud lyfe. Kept waiting for a @JenElio cameo!
You see the one coming up on the discovery Channel?

advertisement
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy Birthday @Rayger143

Are Canookistan years the same as here in the states or are they more like dogs years?
Thanks! I think its same sh*t different clown runnin the country. All I know is every day when I wake up something new f*kn hurts. Just gotta enjoy your day like it's your last and keep on keepin on. Cheers brutha!

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I know who the actual people are in the Discovery show so it’ll be funny to see how they portray them
I'm good buddies with almost all those guys. I talk to most of them regularly. They said its going to be pretty cool...but the producers had to inject a little drama in there for the "wider" reality TV audience.

Oooooh!!! Ooooh!!!

HFAWHA drinking game! Drink every time you see the SuperATV logo! I'm getting shmammered!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm good buddies with almost all those guys. I talk to most of them regularly. They said its going to be pretty cool...but the producers had to inject a little drama in there for the "wider" reality TV audience.

Oooooh!!! Ooooh!!!

HFAWHA drinking game! Drink every time you see the SuperATV logo! I'm getting shmammered!
Consider is a new bylaw! Just not on twra land ;)

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV

Oooooh!!! Ooooh!!!

Haha! I bet so!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!