Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He had some major seizures today. Like 2 hrs straight. Couldn't use his rear legs. Pretty unexpected. He has had seizures in the past but the meds kept it somewhat in check and they were no way this bad.
He's a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. I've had several of them. 2nd one that didn't make 6. Last one my "once in a lifetime " hunting dog made 15. Probably because I never took him to the vet after his 1st vaccinations. Same with our Great Dane she made 13! This one was pretty much by the book. He got poked in the eye pretty bad when he was young. Clouded over in a day. Vet gave me steroid eye drops that's known to cause seizures and brain tumors. About 3 months after using it he had his 1st seizure. Eye never cleared up either. What do you do.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am very proud of my 3 boys. They helped carry him in "130lb dog flopping around" and they demanded to stay with him through the whole deal. Held his paws and talked to him the whole time.
Sorry about you loosing Otter. Being man's best friend and the unconditional love, they bring to our lives they become a member of the family. The Rainbow Bridge Poem

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am very proud of my 3 boys. They helped carry him in "130lb dog flopping around" and they demanded to stay with him through the whole deal. Held his paws and talked to him the whole time.
Definitely should be proud of those young men. Sorry for the loss!🙏🏻

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!