P1000 Has any dealers received delivery of a Pioneer 1000 yet?

M

meatman

Sep 24, 2015
I'm just curious if there's any dealers out there that have gotten the new Pioneer 1000 yet... I know it says 10-15 is the release date but I just thought I'd check.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome @meatman.
Not that we are aware of. But I'm sure there is a few pre-release Pioneer 1000's floating around.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Did I miss the sign up list????

Wait???? There is a sign up list? I just walked in and said.....

Shut up and take my money

M

meatman

Sep 24, 2015
Wait???? There is a sign up list? I just walked in and said.....

Shut up and take my money
I'm 3rd in line right now, POLARIS has dibs on the first 2 1000's that come in... I'm hoping the will let me get one and get their 2nd one the next month!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm 3rd in line right now, POLARIS has dibs on the first 2 1000's that come in... I'm hoping the will let me get one and get their 2nd one the next month!

Kinda odd PoPo would buy them in North Dakota, they have a huge dealer in AZ where they R&D all winter. I guess it would be relatively close to their MN & WI plants.

M

meatman

Sep 24, 2015
Kinda odd PoPo would buy them in North Dakota, they have a huge dealer in AZ where they R&D all winter. I guess it would be relatively close to their MN & WI plants.
I'm in northern MN, they buy all there test machines from the dealership I buy from. We're only a little over an hour from the plant.

S

SHAWNSHONDA

Jun 23, 2015
Scott,La
I got the the call that my 10-1 delivery date was bumped to 10-8 he said all dealers in Louisiana west of the Mississippi River receive units from the Shreveport distribution center and all dealers will receive 1 unit all the same day. So we're still waiting.

Reactions: meatman
PioneerFan

PioneerFan

Oct 1, 2015
I am the sales manager at an Illinois Honda dealership. Our first ones were just pushed back to the end of October. Too bad as we have a spot all ready for the first ones on the showroom floor.

M

meatman

Sep 24, 2015
Boo! I don't think my heart can wait any longer.... JK, what's the deal?

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I am the sales manager at an Illinois Honda dealership. Our first ones were just pushed back to the end of October. Too bad as we have a spot all ready for the first ones on the showroom floor.

@PioneerFan Welcome to the forum!

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club @PioneerFan!!

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Wow. I don't know of any dealership who hasn't sold all of there incoming first shipment. You don't even have an offer? That is really unusual. What dealership are you speaking of because I think I could send you some business.

W

WFM

Jun 20, 2015
Maine
Not all parts of the country are folks able to ride all winter...because we actually have winter...tic tic tic....I'd think they would be smart enough to get them to the dealers so folks could try and buy before winter hits. If I do buy...it will be in April for me...as I'm not able to ride all winter here. BUT..had the p1000 been at a dealer a month ago...who knows.

Reactions: meatman
Alexa

Alexa

May 7, 2015
Tifton, GA
now our shipment is pushed to the 19th - they had to replace latches on the pioneers.. doors? tailgate? not sure...

Alexa

Alexa

May 7, 2015
Tifton, GA
Wow. I don't know of any dealership who hasn't sold all of there incoming first shipment. You don't even have an offer? That is really unusual. What dealership are you speaking of because I think I could send you some business.

I haven't sold all mine either, Ned..... but a lot of that is because I have to see what these Pioneer 700/4's are gonna look like that they are trying to trade in... plus, we are coming in to hunting season, and a lot of money is going out to new ATVs

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven't sold all mine either, Ned..... but a lot of that is because I have to see what these Pioneer 700/4's are gonna look like that they are trying to trade in... plus, we are coming in to hunting season, and a lot of money is going out to new ATVs
Hi Alexa,
I can see that if you are receiving several machines that not all would be gone immediately. My little dealer is only getting one for the first shipment and I know that at least 4 people seriously wanted it. That would grab all of her inventory through the end of the year at least. On the other hand it's great that some will be available on demand. With the delivery push back on the deluxe models I wonder for those holding out for a 3EPS or other type how long it will be for those? I do know that I need to get cutting wood and working my trails over and these delays are killing me.

Alexa

Alexa

May 7, 2015
Tifton, GA
Hey Ned! I was wondering the same thing as far as delivery on the 3 goes - but if they have got all the setbacks out of the way, maybe Honda will surprise us and they will deliver on time. :)

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
I think Honda really dropped the ball releasing this sxs they should have had them ready to ship when they announced what they had. Yamaha did it right with xyz or whatever its called. We cant ride in winter and by spring there might be something better.

Alexa

Alexa

May 7, 2015
Tifton, GA
Honda made sure they perfected their unit before shipping. That's why there were so many trial rides. Would you rather have something that you KNOW will be 100%, or buy something that you might own for a few months before the first recall comes out? Honda puts millions of dollars in their R&D - and that's why their products stand the test of time.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!