P1000 Headed to Royal Blue June 3rd thru 5th for anyone interested in riding

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
We are arriving at Royal Blue on the morning of Friday June 3rd if anyone is interested in riding got 4 or 5 machines coming with us . Got a cabin already reserved.

Reactions: Hondasxs
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Sounds fun and i wish i could come. I've already told a buddy he could use my trailer that weekend to pull his golf cart to the beach.

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Sounds fun and i wish i could come. I've already told a buddy he could use my trailer that weekend to pull his golf cart to the beach.
Yea right now they are calling for a lot of rain

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I'm itching too... Just can't get away for more than just Saturday.

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
I am interested in going. I missed the Honda takeover and was really bummed. I already have that week off so it would work out well if you don't mind me tagging along. Would you be arriving on Thirsday or Friday?
I would rent a hoot owl cabin for the weekend.

Reactions: joeymt33
BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
I am interested in going. I missed the Honda takeover and was really bummed. I already have that week off so it would work out well if you don't mind me tagging along. Would you be arriving on Thirsday or Friday?
We don't mind at all
I would rent a hoot owl cabin for the
My wife and I and another couple will be arriving Friday and the other folks Saturday morning. Where do you live Springer. It is suppose to rain a lot or that is forecast for now. We would be glad to have you ride with us.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I wish I could go. Like HondaSXS said, I also can't get away for more than just a day.

Sent from my iPhone

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
I will plan to arrive Friday afternoon and leave Sunday morning. I am going to see if cabins are available. Looking forward to it. I live in Pinckney, Michigan. It's about an 11 hour drive, but was planning to go north 11 hours anyway. Royal Blue will be much more fun than the U.P. Of Michigan for this trip.

Reactions: BIGRACK
BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
I will plan to arrive Friday afternoon and leave Sunday morning. I am going to see if cabins are available. Looking forward to it. I live in Pinckney, Michigan. It's about an 11 hour drive, but was planning to go north 11 hours anyway. Royal Blue will be much more fun than the U.P. Of Michigan for this

Looking forward to the ride have a safe trip down here. Jackal will you be at Royal Blue June 3 weekend.

S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
we will be there as well in a small group, lets join up!

tagging along will be a teyrx, kubota RTV and a polaris sportsman. but we are getting there june 1st

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn

tagging along will be a teyrx, kubota RTV and a polaris sportsman. but we are getting there june 1st
We live a little over 100 miles south of RB be there Friday I believe our cabin is # 9 should be there around lunch.i have a silver chev 2500 BIGRACK on the license tag.

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Seems like a good group!
Would anyone happen to have an extra tire and rim they would sell for a spare? That's about the only thing I am missing for trail stuff.
Also, anyone in the market for P700 fox shocks? Can bring them with me.

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
@scott you can ride with me if you want.

Last edited:
Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
How about I bring a portable grill and a bunch of brats for a trail lunch or dinner?
Is there anything else I could bring for the ride?

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
How about I bring a portable grill and a bunch of brats for a trail lunch or dinner?
Is there anything else I could bring for the ride?

Sounds great. You might need some rain wear. We should have everything we will need. I got a chainsaw, tools ,first aid kit , winching equipment and etc. onboard. What do we need to bring to go with the brats.

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn

How is the ride going. We will be there in the morning cabin #10 down from store on restaurant side. Give us a yell or PM me for my cell #. Springer,Joeymt33 has it also .Hope you all are having a good time.

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Sounds great. You might need some rain wear. We should have everything we will need. I got a chainsaw, tools ,first aid kit , winching equipment and etc. onboard. What do we need to bring to go with the brats.
I will also have condiments, and chips. What ever you like
i have condiments, chips and beans. Whatever else you would like to bring will be great.
The only thing I really need for trail riding is a Spare tire. I have fix a flat, plugs, compressor so I'm probably ok.
Also rain gear, boots, off, tools, etc. it's a mating how much stuff you can pack into one of these.

Any idea of a headcount?

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
@BIGRACK , I wanted to thank you for the invite and hospitality this past weekend. I had a great time riding with you, Donna, Matt and Babs. I will post up some pics and videos as soon as I get a chance.
Also, here is a link to the gps mapping site I used for the Garmin VVMapping - Appalachia ORV Trails GPS Maps [6.0.0] - $40.00 : VVMapping Store, Secure Online Ordering

I downloaded it to my own sd card, but they also mailed it to me with a micro sd card, so it would plug right in for you.

Art

Last edited:
S

slowandeasy

Jun 29, 2015
Palm Bay, FL
good times, good meeting you bud. wish we could have rode saturday but had to get home.

now lots of video to edit and pics to upload :)

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
@BIGRACK , I wanted to thank you for the invite and hospitality this past weekend. I had a great time riding with you, Donna, Matt and Babs. I will post up some pics and videos as soon as I get a chance.
Also, here is a link to the gps mapping site I used for the Garmin VVMapping - Appalachia ORV Trails GPS Maps [6.0.0] - $40.00 : VVMapping Store, Secure Online Ordering

I downloaded it to my own sd card, but they also mailed it to me with a micro sd card, so it would plug right in for you.

Art
We had a blast hope you can come back to Tennesee and ride with us some time I will cook you another steak LOL

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!